Hey all you bike commuters!
Thanks for riding today and thanks to all of our Breakfast Stop sponsors!
- AZ Bikes
- Absolute Bikes
- Biff’s Bagels
- Flagstaff Parks and Recreation at Aquaplex
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Flagstaff Police, Coconino County Sheriff’s Office, and CASA (Citizens Against Substance Abuse)
- Kickstand Cafe
- Killip Elementary
- Late for the Train
- NAU Enrollment Management and Student Affairs (EMSA)
- New Frontiers
- North Country Health Care
- Floor Coverings International
Hope you enjoyed the food! Send these folks a little bit of your business for the effort.
Ride & Repair @ Green Room Tonight 3-6 pm
Basic bike maintenance and adjustments from 3 – 6 pm at the Green Room. Donations accepted and will go to FBO. A “Green Room” Event. Get your commuter dialed in a little and maybe have a beverage on your way home tonight.
Tomorrow is Bike to School Day!
Everything you need to know about bike to school day is here. Thanks to Safe Kids Coconino County for orchestrating this!
Tuesday’s Raffle winners are posted here.
Make sure to go to Flagstaffbiking.org and Log your commute!
It’s easier than ever this year. Click here to log your miles! You could win fabulous raffle prizes!