2021 Trail Days:
NOTE: We will are asking that participants RSVP at least a day before each event in order for us to be better able to plan. It’s easy and only takes a minute using the form we are providing. Thanks for helping us out by doing this.
Sponsor this program and distinguish your business as a proud supporter of mountain biking, trails and a healthy outdoor lifestyle! Click for more info!
- May 22nd, Arizona National Scenic Trail tread repair below Aspen Corner
- June 5th, Orion Springs area reroute on Arizona National Scenic Trail, new trail construction
- June 19th, Schultz Creek Trail/Rocky Ridge maintenance
- July 17th, Arizona National Scenic Trail tread repair between Aspen Corner and Snowbowl Road, upper
- August 14th, Arizona National Scenic Trail tread repair between Aspen Corner and Snowbowl Road, lower
- August 28th, Arizona National Scenic Trail tread repair between above lower Snowbowl Road
- September 18th, Pedals v. Pistons v. Horseshoes v. Hiking Boots, West Secret Trail
- October 9th, Little Bear and Little Elden tread repair
- October 23rd, Lower Sunset Trail, maintenance above Schultz Tank
We are always actively seeking out individuals who want to be involved in the trails program at a higher level. Anyone interested in helping run a trail day or having more involvement in this program should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We make an effort to have projects for folks of all ages and physical abilities. Our volunteers and partner agencies will scout out projects like pulling invasive species, or shuttling the food and beverages to the event that don’t necessarily require a healthy back and massive upper body strength. Everyone is welcome at these events!
Flagstaff Biking is continuing its commitment to the maintenance and construction of bicycle-friendly trails in Northern Arizona again for 2021. Once again, we are teaming up with several agencies and other trail groups in the region to help keep the area’s trails fun and sustainable.
FBO has 9 events scheduled for the 2021 season, please come out and join us in an effort to give back to the great multi-use trails here in Northern Arizona.
What to bring and other details:
All Trail events start at 8:30 am and conclude with lunch at 1:00 pm unless otherwise noted. Coffee will be served between 8:00 am and 8:30 am, and snacks, beverages, tasty lunch and FUN are all provided.
Sturdy closed-toe shoes, long pants, sunscreen, water, and head protection are required. Hardhats, gloves, tools, and trail work instructions will be provided. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
We will be making every attempt to abide by the CDC Guidance for events.
All participants are expected to bring a mask and wear it whenever they are in close proximity, (six feet or less), to participants from different households. Basically, please expect to be wearing a mask during sign in, the safety briefing, at times at lunch, and while working on the trail next to other participants.
For more information email.