2023 Sponsored Breakfast Stations
Wednesday, May 17
Enjoy free breakfast and festivities — from 6:30 – 9 am at the locations listed below.
Join bike-friendly businesses around town graciously hosting breakfast for all our fine bike riders!
Visit stops throughout Flagstaff. Check to see which stop is along your route, hit one or hit them all! Coffee, juice, muffins, bagels, mini-burritos, DONUTS and other breakfast treats will fuel your commute.
Avenza Breakfast Stop map, The map is powered by Avenza’s PDF-maps app, a free download.
- Absolute Bikes – Route 66 at San Francisco St. (on the bike path)
- Bookman’s – 1520 S Riordan Ranch St. Business parking lot.
- Cyclebar, along with Local Juicery, Yoga 6, Orange Theory Fitness, Someburros, Hydrate IV Bar and Stretch Lab – Aspen Place Courtyard
- Dark Sky Brewing – 103 W Birch Ave – Beer Patio
- Eat n’ Run – Corner of 4th St & Rt. 66.
- Flagstaff Medical Center – North Beaver St. at Forest Ave.
- Kickstand Kafe –719 North Humphreys St. Business location.
- Mountain Line – Route 66 & Fanning St. on the bike path, Stop will be at the Route 66 park.
- NAU – Transportation Action Team (TransAT) – NAU campus on the bike path – near the Union.
- Northland Hospice: Administrative offices – 452 N. Switzer Canyon Dr. Business location.
- Stuck Community Acupuncture – Route 66 & Ponderosa Parkway on the bike path.