Bike Bazaar – Heritage Square Downtown Flagstaff
Sunday, May 19 — New TIMES! 9am – 1pm
- 16th Annual Human-Powered Parade — 11:30am start!
Parade route map (1.5 miles).
- Bike & Gear Swap.
DAY OF only tables available. Tables are available for a $25 donation to set up your bike wares for sale. (You can split tables with friends.) Tables are 6 feet in length. We will have a limited amount of tables. The day of, if you choose to please bring your own table we kindly request a $25 donation for your space to cover permit costs. Thank you! PLEASE NOTE. Day of table donations will be $40. Reserve your tables early!
- $10 Helmets for kids and adults Many sizes and colors to choose from for the whole family.
- Mountain Line – Bike / Bus Demonstration Learn out to load your bike when traveling by bus.
- Iron-on Transfer Station! We will have FREE t-shirts for kids. Adult t-shirts for a $5 donation.
- Exhibits on commuting safely, local bike events and programs
- YUM! “Bicycle powered” Smoothie station
- Parade starts at 11:30am, staging at Heritage Square near the alleyway.
We highly encourage bike floats, bike trains, bikes of all shapes & sizes and costumes. C’mon Flagstaff you love to dress up!
Stop by to buy raffles tickets.
1 for $5, 5 for $20 or go BIG with 30 for $100. All funds directly support all the Flagstaff Biking Organization programs. Support cycling in Flagstaff!
Memberships start at $20. Get 1 free raffle ticket when you sign up for a membership!