2019 Sponsored Breakfast Stations
Enjoy free breakfast and festivities — from 6:30 – 9 am at the locations listed below.
Join bike-friendly businesses around town graciously hosting breakfast for all our fine bike riders!
Visit stops throughout Flagstaff. Check to see which stop is along your route, hit one or hit them all! Coffee, juice, muffins, bagels, mini-burritos, DONUTS and other breakfast treats will fuel your commute.
VOTE! for your favorite breakfast stop!
Avenza Breakfast Stop map, The map is powered by Avenza’s PDF-maps app, a free download.
Absolute Bikes – Route 66 at San Francisco St. (on the bike path)
- Bookmans Entertainment Exchange – 1520 S. Riordan Ranch St. Business location.
- Coconino County Parks & Recreation – University Heights Dr. North and Beulah Blvd, near the FUTS trail
- College America – 399 S. Malpais Ln. Business location. (Behind Dairy Queen on Milton)
Eat n’ Run – Corner of 4th St & Rt. 66.
Flagstaff Design Center – 1 South Milton Rd. at Phoenix Ave. Business location.
Flagstaff Medical Center – Fiesta – North Beaver St. at Forest Ave.
Kickstand Kafe – 719 North Humphreys St. Business location.
- Matador Coffee – 203 S. Milton Rd. Business location.
- Matador Coffee – 7133 HWY 89. Business location.
Mountain Line – Route 66 & Fanning St. on the bike path, Stop will be at the Route 66 park.
NAU – Transportation Action Team (TransAT) – NAU campus on the bike path – near the Union.
- Nackard Pepsi Co. – Corner of Cedar Ave. & West St. near the FUTS trail.
Northland Hospice: Administrative offices – 452 N. Switzer Canyon Dr. Business location.
Peaks Senior Living Community – HWY 180, at the intersection of the driveway and the bike path. (near Business location)
- Single Speed Cafe – South Beaver St. (before the bus stop)
Stuck Community Acupuncture – Route 66 & Ponderosa Parkway on the bike path.
Whole Foods – Butler Ave. at Sawmill Rd. Business location.