An the winners of the 2013 Flagstaff Bike to Work Week Worksite Challenge are…(CORRECTED/UPDATED!!)
The bad news is that a clerical mistake was brought to our attention by a competitor, and the interested party was correct. We simply overlooked the winning Large Worksite in our spreadsheet when executing a manual part of our calculations. The good news is that we were able to obtain an additional bike, so we will have a first and second place award for the participants in the Large Worksite category. Sorry for the confusion…
- 1ST PLACE WINNER: USGS Building 3-4-5: 39.83%
- 2ND PLACE WINNER: Lowell Observatory: 19.62%
- FMC Surgical Services: 10.22%
- WINNER: Arizona Raft Adventures: 79.89%
- Deckers Outdoor Corp.: 51.43%
- Honorable mention to Absolute Bikes, 100%, who will once again cede the winning position since they are helping to provide the prize bike.
- WINNER: COF Sustainability & Environ. Mngt: 82%
- Flagstaff Live/ Mtn Living: 78.62%
- Heinfeld Meech & Co. P.C.: 76.67%
Challenge winners will be contacted in the not too distant future to set up an time to award the prize bikes and trailer.
Huge thanks to our Worksite Challenge Sponsors:
|Giant Via 1|
Work 2 created by Specialized