Join League of American Bicyclists Certified Instructor, and the Multi-Modal Planner for the Flagstaff Metropolitan Planning Organization, Martin Ince for this free, informative and empowering class!
Tuesday, May 23rd at the Flagstaff Public Library Jan Romero Steven Community Room, 300 West Aspen.
- Learn to ride safely and legally.
- Bike with confidence in any traffic situation.
- Understand the basic principles on on-street cycling.
- Pick up tips for comfortable bicycle commuting.
- Take control of your safety.