We need people who are capable and willing to help with fundraising and eventually the implementation for the Ft. Tuthill Bike Park.
Specifically, we need people who can help:
- Write grants.
- Develop a sponsorship package.
- Develop a Powerpoint presentation to deliver to potential sponsors.
- Plan and manage fundraising events.
- Set up and manage fundraising web campaigns.
- Work with the County and contractors on FBO’s behalf while implementing phases of construction.
To be clear, we do not need help digging or building! This park must be constructed by professional contractors! That said, if you are a professional landscape or construction contractor and you would be willing to donate time and/or expertise, we would love to talk with you!
If you are interested in helping, please email Anthony@flagstaffbiking.org. We will be setting up a meeting to get moving forward within the next couple of weeks. Time and date will be set once we have interested folks engaged in order to best work with everyone’s schedules.
Let’s build a bike park!